First Responders Foundation Sioux Falls, SD Chapter
The mission of the First Responders Foundation Sioux Falls, SD Chapter is to serve and honor all our First Responders, Veterans, and their families, build appreciation and respect for their work, and enhance public safety.
The Sioux Falls Chapter is an extension of the First Responders Foundation. The Chapter is led by local community members who are best equipped to address the needs of first responders in the Sioux Falls area. Funds raised here stay in Sioux Falls and are used to further our mission. The Chapter partners directly with Sioux Falls first responders and citizens to provide what is needed for local first responders and our community.
News & Events
The Sioux Falls, SD Chapter Supports
The Chapter will focus on and provide assistance to the first responders and their families within the City of Sioux Falls jurisdiction.
• Sioux Falls Police
• Sioux Falls Fire Rescue
• Metro Communication Dispatch
• Minnehaha County Sherriff Office
• South Dakota Highway Patrol Sioux Falls District
We are committed to…
- Preserving life, and enhancing the quality of life.
- An environment that encourages problem solving, by both ourselves and the community.
- Being responsible for our actions and taking ownership of our work.
- Our community, our profession, and to each other.
- Educating ourselves and our community about the causes, resolution and prevention of crime and disorder.
- Human dignity and the worth of all individuals.
The current 3-year plan will contain the primary focus of fundraising into the following:
- Resilience funding
Wellness areas that can provide assistance for the first responder and their family.
Assistance for working conditions to better supply stress release items for first
- Line of Duty Death
At a time if an active line of duty death would occur.
Within five days of the death a donation will be made to the family.
Our goal will be to set aside $50,000.00 in the P&L by the end of 2025.
Public relations to continue show our first responders in a positive manner.
Through events for the first responders and their families.
- K-9 Funding
Assistance in any or all K-9 funding to include the following.
Working police/fire K-9 officers
Therapy k-9 assistance
This area of funding can include equipment needs, technology and employee training.
We Accomplish Our Mission By:
- Recognizing and showing support for first responders, and encouraging respect and appreciation from the public.
- Supporting first responders, veterans, and their families in handling job-related stress, trauma, and unique health challenges through programs, classes, events, and activities.
- Creating and supporting unique programs and events designed to educate, inform and inspire the community and enhance public safety.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Outreach Coordinator, Sandhills Global
Attorney, Keating O’Gara law firm
Owner, Rezac Construction
President, U-Stop and Whitehead Oil Company
Former State Senator
Captain Max Hubka
Lincoln Police Department
Make a Difference
Help us support the people we turn to in our greatest times of need. Your gift to the First Responders Foundation – Lincoln, NE will help us fulfill our mission. Thank you for your support.